GH&N LEGAL DISCLAIMER
The materials on the Web Site of Grenier, Humes & Nolan LLP
("GH&N") are intended to enable you to become familiar with the
services that GH&N provides. GH&N asks, however, that you be aware
of the following:
- The materials on this Site are provided for general information
purposes only, and are not intended, and shall not be considered,
to be legal advice.
- An attorney-client relationship is not created by your use
of this Site. Although the attorneys at GH&N are always happy
to speak with you, you should not consider the materials on
this Site to be an offer for an attorney-client relationship.
- GH&N does not advertise or solicit, and the contents of this
Site should not be considered a source of advertising or solicitation.
- As the application of the law varies based upon individual
circumstances, you should not rely upon the materials on this
Site. Rather you should obtain separate legal advice with respect
to your particular matter.
- GH&N's practice is limited to the states of New York and New
Jersey. In view of the differences among state laws, your particular
legal matter should be analyzed in light of the laws of your
jurisdiction, and should be handled by attorneys who are licensed
to practice in your state.
- Kindly do not send GH&N any confidential information concerning
legal representation until you have spoken with an attorney
© Copyright 2000 by Grenier,
Humes & Nolan, LLP. All rights reserved.